The 2019 Wine Stroll returns to downtown Royal Oak on Saturday, May 18 from 12PM-5PM
***WINE STROLL IS SOLD OUT***
No additional tickets will be made available in advance or the day of the event. Please do not email asking if there are tickets available.
- The day of the event, please bring your tickets via the Eventbrite email with the pdf, printed out or on the Eventbrite app.
- Each guest must check-in for themselves.
- Check-in is located at Fifth Avenue or Mr. B’s Gastropub.
- You must bring your ID to participate in Wine Stroll.
- Check-in is open from 11am – 4pm.
This favorite event showcases downtown restaurants featuring samples of signature wine and hors d’oeuvres from each participating location. Plus a portion of the proceeds will benefit Metro Detroit Youth Clubs.
- 526 Main: Riunite White Sangria with 526 Fried Pickles
- Bar Louie: Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc with Flash Fried Calamari
- Bigalora: Baia Rosecco and Baia Riesling with White Pizza with spicy smoked eggplant, pancetta, goat cheese, balsamic glaze
- Cafe Muse: Maby Tavel Prima Donna Rosé with Mushroom Risotto
- Fifth Avenue: Love Story Pinot Grigio with Fifth Avenue Style MAC
- Gusoline Alley: Peirano Estate Old Vine Zinfandel and Forgoza Bread from Hermann’s Bakery
- HopCat: Cellarmen’s French Oak Wildflower with Curd Your Enthusiasm – battered Wisconsin cheddar cheese curds with avocado-ranch dressing
- The Inn Place: Bowers Harbor Riesling and Antipasto Stix
- Jolly Pumpkin: Powers Cabernet Sauvignon and Dynamite Chicken – crispy fried chicken bites smothered in house made Yum Yum sauce
- Mesa Tacos & Tequila: Los Dos Grenache Syrah Blend with Chicken Flautas
- Mr. B’s Gastropub: Red and White Sangria with Cheeseburger Gougeres
- Oak City Grille: Avia Cabernet/Merlot Red Blend and White Bean Chicken Chili
- O’Toole’s: La Vielle Ferme Rosé and Caprese Salad
- Pronto!: Grand Traverse Pinot Grigio and Waldorf Turkey Salad
- Rock on Third: La Vielle Ferme Rouge and Italian Sausage, Peppers & Onions in zesty marinara
- Royal Oak Taphouse: Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay with Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Tom’s Oyster Bar: Carrelet d’Estuaire Rosé with Lemon Bars
- Ye Olde Saloon: Cavicchioli Lambrusco with BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with pickled onions